Sunday, June 04, 2006

Diet Success Story


Hi. I am Donna Trojan, founder of Alternatives Balanced Meals. This blog is to encourage others that they can lose weight and still enjoy traditional carbohydrates like bread, pasta, and rice. I am not a vegetarian, and I do not subscribe to a low carbohydrate diet, yet I am able to skinny-up to 112 lbs at age 46 when others in my age bracket are gaining weight around me. I do not exercise much. Maybe 10 minutes once to three times a week. I've skipped weeks of exercise as well. It is my method of food combinations that keeps me trim.

People who see me eating cake at a church social tell me I can afford it, but in my heart I know it is because I use a system that allows me to stay trim and still enjoy these kinds of food daily. Yes daily.

I'll be writing more about it in the future, but for now I just want to start this first post on my blog as a small introduction.

You can view my website at: http://www.abmeal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home